About Me

My photo
I am retired from the Army. I enjoy meeting people, and having drinks with friends. I enjoy movies, and golfing. I have 5 cats, and I love to run and workout. I love my husband and two boys!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Be My Valentine

Women Living Well is hosting a Marriage Challenge: 
Here is the challege from their site: There are 4 weeks until Valentine’s Day so I thought it might be fun to do a little -
 ”Be My Valentine” ~ Marriage Challenge!  
Each week the challenge will be the same – to praise, encourage, inspire, admire, build up, thank and appreciate your husband. But each week I will give you different ways to express your praise. Feel free to tweak it for what you think is best for your husband.

I think this is a great and loving challenge. I look forward to participating. The week begins on Monday, January 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment