About Me

My photo
I am retired from the Army. I enjoy meeting people, and having drinks with friends. I enjoy movies, and golfing. I have 5 cats, and I love to run and workout. I love my husband and two boys!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting-I Approved This Message!

  
We Voted!
 We voted this morning.  Our sons voted absentee ballot. It was so nice to see the long lines of people exercising their right to vote.  We often take voting for granted.  I overheard people saying the last time I voted, the polling location was at the elementary school.  That was four years ago. My goodness, all elections are important, not just the presidential election.

This was the first year that we did not have at least one of our sons in tow.  Seeing so many parents with children at the polls was heartwarming. 

I believe that if you do not vote, you have no right to complain, deal with it.

Regardless of the outcome, I am so happy that I do not have to hear another "I approved this message".

No comments:

Post a Comment