About Me

My photo
I am retired from the Army. I enjoy meeting people, and having drinks with friends. I enjoy movies, and golfing. I have 5 cats, and I love to run and workout. I love my husband and two boys!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Why complain if you're not willing to make a difference?


Why complain if you’re not willing to make a difference? Thanks to MGST Retired R. Branch for this post.

Going through this thing called life will often bring you face to face with scandal and wrong doing.  When you face these circumstances, you actually have a choice.  You can choose to sit on the side line and complain, or you can lace up your boots, dust off your uniform of life and get involved to correct matters.  All too often, people stand around and complain about things that they are not willing to do anything about.  When you do that, you do nothing more than add fuel to the fire and thus, subconsciously make things worse.  Anyone can talk about what’s wrong, but the real question is – what are willing to do about it?  If the answer is nothing, then maybe your position should be on the bench and not on the field.  The people on the field are actually those trying to win, those on the side line are either those that are waiting their chance to get in, or those that like to talk about what’s wrong on the field.  You choose who you are going to be, but like it or not…believe it or not, you’re going to be one of them.

 

As always…think…and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment