About Me

My photo
I am retired from the Army. I enjoy meeting people, and having drinks with friends. I enjoy movies, and golfing. I have 5 cats, and I love to run and workout. I love my husband and two boys!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Making Time

January 2014
February 2014
Here is a view of January and some of the activities I have planned for February. We have 24 hours in a day and I find it hard to take time to plan.  I took a Franklin Covey course years ago.....having one calendar, and checking the calendar before committing to another event is one of the techniques I learned however, find it hard to follow.  Keeping an electronic calendar and a paper calendar is so time consuming. I need to figure out a method because we are two months into the year, and I want to make the best of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment